Don't let the barriers you have built to define who you are blind you from appreciating the unfamiliar.

Friday, March 19, 2010

Jacuzzi Boys - Island Avenue



Since South by Southwest is going on, I figured I should post a video from a band that is there.

Jacuzzi Boys, a terrible name for a great new band. They play a sort lofi psychedelic beach rock. They come from Miami, Florida, which may explain the name and the flavor. Their new album No Seasons is one of my favorite of the year so far. It made me feel like I was walking down a boardwalk in the unbearable heat, a feat not to be underestimated as I was battling the near zero temperatures of a Minnesota winter.

Their video of low-grain home video of the coast saturated with a bright sun complements the music perfectly. Its getting me excited for the summer. Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment