Don't let the barriers you have built to define who you are blind you from appreciating the unfamiliar.

Thursday, June 24, 2010

MGMT - Brian Eno



I take what I said about MGMT. This song should be their single.

It has been the soundtrack to my brain for the past couple days. I think MGMT is brainwashing me to listen to Brian Eno. I found myself listening to Brian Eno album Here Come the Warm Jets yesterday and my head is a little clearer.

I love the jumpy, manic feel this song has and the weird key they play in (sounds all horror show). The song reminds me of a band from Peoria, Illinois called The Amazing Kill-o-Watts. I went through their back catalogue trying to find the song it reminded me of, but I was unsuccessful. Anyone from get the same feeling I do? Share/Bookmark

1 comment: